Friday, November 8, 2013

Art Show

Flannel: target
Shoes: L.A.M.B similar here
Jeans: rag & bone similar here
Clutch: Clare Vivier

Hihi.  On Wednesday night my aunt asked me if I wanted to go to an art show.  It sounded like something fun to do after work, so we headed over to the Garboushian Gallery in BH.  It turned out to be a fundraiser for the Orran foundation.  The organization's mission is to create a haven or safe place for children in the city of Yerevan, Armenia.  The goal is to get kids off the street and engage them in cultural and academic activities. You can learn about the organization here.  Half the proceeds from the art sold went to the organization.  I thought it was a great event.  It was fun and for a great cause.

TGIF…..srsly though.
xoxo
Kareena

7 comments:

  1. That python clutch is soooo nice! So glad I clicked on your comment and got led back here to yours. It's seriously full of GREAT info and juicy pics here! Just followed you on GFC and bloglovin', be sure to see more of you soon. Btw, I just uploaded an exclusive preview of the LOUIS VUITTON S/S14 showroom visit I attended of Marc Jacob's final collection, check it out to see all the PROVOKING details of couture beadings and huge feather showgirl headdresses!

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/11/louis-vuitton-ss14-press-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post follow me on http://theblueglitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and I'd like to say, that is amazing! You have awesome design, beautiful photos and interesting posts!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me now in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    Diana Cloudlet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pumps!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog :) I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, I promise I’ll follow you back.
    http://szepsegpotty.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow,I find your blog and feel so happy,you really do a good job and love your style totally!How to do?can I send a kiss?Love what you share!
    Hi,I am Jane-phoenix Mifo,a Chinese girl,nice to meet you here.Wanna be your new friend and share many things,can we?
    Do you love traveling and have you ever go to travel?
    Last Sunday I went to Macao,China,and enjoy my awesome travel,wanna have a look?

    Just for share and hope everyone enjoy your time in my blog!
    http://mingmingshuohaode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena