Monday, October 28, 2013

Wine Tasting!









dress: brandy melville
shoes: steve madden similar here 
sun glasses: ray ban

Hihi.  I've been wanting to go wine tasting since college. I've also been meaning to visit my friends in the bay.  I finally got a chance to do both last weekend!  We ended up going to two wineries in Napa, Domaine Carneros and VSattui.   We went to Domaine Carneros first and it was gorgeous.  We got really lucky because the weather was perfect.  The winery specializes in sparkling wine, aka champagne.  It was super yummy.  I'm really sad I didn't get a chance to take pictures at the second winery.  V Sattui had a super cute picnic area where you could get barbecue and a small shop where you could get cheese and bread.  I got bbq pork ribs and potato salad and it was sooooooooooooo good.  Then we went inside and tasted like 100 wines.  If you've never gone wine tasting I suggest both places!

Happy Monday
xoxo
Kareena
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! I love your outfit. I want to go wine tasting now!

    xx
    http://ffranklyspeakingg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's something I've always wanted to know how to do. Red wine tastes like revolution.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a fabulous time, and you all look so happy and gorgeous! You're making me crave a nice glass of wine in a big, bad way!

    Xo,

    Elise

    www.w-t-fab.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been dying to go wine tasting since I turned 21... and now (woops!) I'm the whopping 22. I need to get on my game! Seriously diggin' your dress too, by the way - I wish Portland was as nice as Cali in the winter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena