Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I Want Wedenesday: This peacoat

image via

J.Crew: majesty peacoat


Hihi.  It's been awhile since I've done an I want Wednesday post.  I've been thinking about this coat for two weeks.  It's a bit pricey, but I tried it on at the store and it fit me like a glove.  I'm a smaller human so finding coats that fit well is usually a challenge.  Selling points: it's a classic coat that won't go out of style and it's 25% off with the code SHOPNOW.

I might buy it. 

Happy shopping!
xoxo
Kareena
 Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. That is a great pea coat. I got a quilted MC jacket at Zara and I am loving it!

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!

    We nominated you for a Liebster award on our blog Sister Style. Check out the details! Looking forward to your Liebster Award post.

    ~m&s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coat! go for it x

    http://scattergirll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, it's amazing. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Great post I just came across
    your blog and I love it! It would
    be amazing if you could visit my blog too.
    We can also follow each other if you like! :)
    http://herakliografeioteleton.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena