Monday, July 8, 2013

4th of July Update!


Shorts: urban outfitters (old) similar here learn how I made mine custom here
Crop: American Apparel

Hihi.  Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

4th of July is my favorite holiday! For the past couple of years I've been celebrating in Newport Beach.  It's like frat row on a game day, except you're near the beach and not in college.  Exponentially better.  My friends from college were in town and it was really nice to catch up and party in our 4th of July gear.

Since google friend connect is no longer in service, follow me on bloglovin!


Follow on Bloglovin

xoox
Kareena

1 comment:

  1. lovely shorts and tee!

    And thank you so much for following me! In fact, google friend connect is still in service, so I followed back with gfc and bloglovin'!

    Keep in touch, Love,
    Lory xx

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena