Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Two Chainz








Zara blazer
H&M shirt (old) similar here
Urban Outfitter shorts
Zara shoes
Banana Republic gold chain 
Forever 21 gold chain

Hihi.  I think my blog posts from now on will be rap inspired.  I'm wearing two chains, get it? If you don't know, now you know.

A little while ago someone asked me where I got my shorts from.  I got them from Urban Outfitters, but I can't find the exact pair online.  They are Levi's brand, but I got them from that section of the store where you're not sure if what you are buying is new or used.   I guess the whole store is kind of like that.  I'm pretty sure these shorts were "vintage" aka used.  Anyway, when I bought them they were rolled over/cuffed.  I wasn't down.  I took a pair of scissors and cut them to the length I wanted them to be.  Then I made some more cuts. Then I washed them and they were kind of perfect.  So I guess I made myself a pair of custom shorts.  You should try it!

Some advice: don't experiment with a super expensive pair of shorts.  I don't know why, but some jean shorts are like $100.  If I'm paying that much for jean shorts, you best believe I'm not cutting them myself.  They should fit you like a glove if you're spending that kind of money.  Also, maybe take your shorts to a tailor to have them cut.  Even though altering my shorts was fun, one side might be shorter than the other.  I pretend like no one can tell.

Be different ;) (get it?) Ok. I'll stop now.
xoxo
Kareena

Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm kinda obsessed with this outfit. So simple, but super sexy and cute!

    To Hell In A Handbag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you look hot in those shorts : )
    Urban has the best cut offs but they are never the same, always unique.
    Cute title lol, love your chains.

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blazer and the greenery!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute chic/sexy outfit!
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really loving this look. I'm really into crop tops (thank you, personal trainer!) and shorts at the moment so going to have to pair them up with the smart jacket next time!

    Caroline x
    Cocktails and Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this outfit, adore this blog!

    <3

    Sophia.

    www.heartsandwildflowerss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit, I love your heels!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful summer look! Amazing denim shorts!

    X
    www.fashion-attacks.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so fabulous!
    I love your look and style!!

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shoes!

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit and blog! I once ruined a pair of shorts cutting them myself, glad that yours turned out so well! I just followed you via GFC and Bloglovin. Would love for you to check out my blog and do the same if you like it :)

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such an adorable outfit! I love it!

    www.flowersandgreentea.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how the black blazer and the black heels add femininity to this casual look. And I adore how your legs just seem to go on forever.
    A blogger once wrote: 'Let your legs be the outfit'; and you're doing it to perfection here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena