Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Best Friend's Wedding!


Hihi.  This weekend my best friend from high school/elementary school/preschool got married! I don't know how to explain it, but it was a happy/sad day.  It was so crazy being at her house, where I have had countless slumber parties, knowing I probably won't be going over there anymore because she is starting a new life with her hubby!  Like I said, happy/sad.  Alright, enough with the mushy stuff.

I felt like I was getting ready for my own wedding.  My friend told us all to go over to help her get ready before she headed to the church.  Obviously, I wanted to look nice and I didn't want to show up in jeans, because some people were going to be wearing a wedding dress.  I didn't want to be under dressed.  I also wanted to get my hair done before the wedding, but not too early in the day because my hair doesn't hold any type of hair style for very long.  So I got ready, went to her house to watch her get ready and have photos taken, then literally ran to my car and drove to my hair appointment.  I had a nice little break at the hair salon with some wine.  Then went back home for a quick outfit change and finally to the church.  Phew!  Here are some pics from the day :)

[so pretty :)]

[Break time]

[On my way to the church]

[princess bride]


[cake!]

 [being silly]




[smart bride]


[Congratulations to Lora & Aram!]

Torn by Ronny Kobo dress (old) better one here 
Forever 21 necklace (can't find exact one on the site) similar here 
Zara shoes
J.Crew bracelet

xoxo
Kareena

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. You and your friend look stunning! I've not been to a wedding in ages =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your friend! You all looked GORGEOUS!!! I love your dress and necklace...mint and coral is seriously the best color combo! Must find that necklace from F21:))!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah how glamorous and beautiful everyone looks. The cake is totally fabulous! And even more exciting when it's your best friend! Glad you had a lovely day. I don't have any weddings to go to this year, very upsetting! ;)

    Caroline x
    Cocktails and Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stumbled upon your link from Cupcakes & Cashmere

    I LOVE that necklace and can't believe it's from F21!!! AWESOME!

    Wedding looked like a great time...

    ps. you've got a new follower.

    - M

    petiteraisin.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice photos! amazing!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. yous both looked beautiful :) hope it was a great day!

    http://lazyobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful bride, smart bride indeed with sneakers... you look awesome yourself!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty photos!! She looked gorgeous!!

    *Besos*

    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena