Monday, June 3, 2013

Makeup Monday

Nars Mata Hari blush
Clinique High impact mascara
Nars Turkish Delight lip gloss
Mac Speed Dial cremesheen
Forever21 gold chain
Forever21 sunglasses

Hihi.  Last week, the time had come.  You know that time when you can't scrape any more lip gloss out of the bottle?  It was time to replenish my makeup supply.....

If you are as indecisive as me, this can be a pretty daunting task.  Picking out the right shade of pink can cause an anxiety attack at the MAC counter at the mall.  My best friends wedding was right around the corner and the Maybelline blush I bought from Target, as a sort of band-aid on my restocking situation, just wasn't cutting it anymore.

Surprisingly, this trip to the makeup counter wasn't too stressful.  I realize that switching things up isn't really my thing.  Also, having a more adventurous sister comes in pretty helpful in these situations.  I am pretty used to using her makeup when she is around because I get bored of the colors and shades that I always use.  Because summer is basically here in LA, I decided to get the Mata Hari blush from Nars because I get pretty tan in the summer and the Orgasm blush makes my face too orange.  This color gives a nice pop of pink on your cheeks.   I like the Turkish Delight lip gloss because I don't really like color on my lips and it's pretty close to having nothing on.  It's also good for mixing with other colors, in my opinion.  I got the Speed Dial lipstick for everyday wear at work.  The nars lipgloss is too dead of a color when you're already feeling dead at work.

I needed some accessories for this wedding so I stopped by F21.  I always have fun in their jewelery section.  It always amazes me that you can buy sunglasses for $5.80, so I bought a pair.

Happy Monday!
xoxo
Kareena

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. i definitely want to try that turkish delight color from Nars, I've heard it's really good

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it !!

    http://www.benedictemagen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such pretty colors! I must try!
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pics!!!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
    https://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico?ref=tn_tnmn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pretty, You have a great blog!
    I love your new Mac cosmetics!!
    I follow you with pleasure, 21 that's me on bloglovin ;)
    Follow me back, would be great!
    Maybe we can also like each other Fb page?
    What do you think?
    Have a nice day! Lima xoxo

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely post:) I like your blog and Im now following

    If you want some cute Swedish decor and fashion inspiration...check out my blog:)

    Have a great day dear

    LOVE Maria from inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena