Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I want. Wednesday

I want. Wednesday

I want. Wednesday by losangelesbrunette featuring gold jewelry

J.Crew dress
Zara heels
Karen Walker sunglasses similar here
Gold chain necklace
Pamela Love cuff similar here
Saint Laurent clutch on sale here similar here
Tom Ford Black Orchid perfume
Tokyomilk handcreme

Hihi.  It's been awhile since I've made an I want Wednesday post.  Since graduation season is upon us (maybe coming to a close?), I thought I'd make the perfect outfit to wear to a graduation party.  I love this dress from J.Crew!  I think its so fun and summery.  Black and white is also my favorite combo. I think I've posted these Zara sandals 100 times already, but it's because they are so versatile. 

 About that gold chain.  I was at the Grove a few weeks ago and stumbled into Topshop.  I found a gold chain necklace that looked like the one I posted, but it was $27.  I tried to find it on their website, but it wasn't there.  If you live near a Topshop or have better online shopping skillz than I do, you should save yourself like ~$15.  You can also find this same type of necklace on etsy.

Happy shopping!
xoxo
Kareena
Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. I'm just as obsessed with these Zara heels as you are. Great outfit! I still haven't gotten around to preparing my grad outfit, but I do know it'll be a mix of pastels :)

    Lubna
    WWW.ELLEVOX.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Zara for the prices and finds...I wish they shipped!!!!

    That cuff is awesome - love the alternate one from nordstrom!

    .:Marta:.

    petiteraisin.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marta they do ship! I think if your order is over $50 its free :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. love the gold chain necklace! always goes well with everything!

    Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress!...so chic!

    http://www.sincerelyval.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the black and gold combination! Very chic, a little bit edgy but also very classy!
    Click here to visit Blog T.Size Small

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena