Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day weekend!









Hihi.  For Father's Day, my family and I went down to San Diego.  The weather was gorgeous! On Sunday we went to the Seaport Village.  It's a cute little area with touristy shops near the water in downtown SD.  We stumbled upon this store. Sinfulicious. As soon as we walked in one of the sales ladies told us she was going to give us a spa treatment for free!  She took us over to these sinks and put some yummy smelling scrub on our hands.  She said our hands were going to feel amazing afterwards.  After we scrubbed she sprayed some oil on our hands that smelled so good.  We left with super smooth hands that smelled like yummy amazingness.  We even made my dad and brother do the "spa treatment".  I don't think anyone fell in love with the products except me.

I kept smelling my hands for the rest of the afternoon.  I liked the scent so much, I went back to the store and bought the oil.  Can you say sucker?

Hope everyone had a lovely Father's Day!
xoxo
Kareena

Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Looks like you all had a fun Father's Day!
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this store! Last time I was in CA I stumbled upon it and grabbed some goods to bring home! Wish they had it on the East coast!
    Xx-SJ
    www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks and sounds like an amazing fathers day!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a clever salesperson.:) And I kind of wished I could've smelled the scent now!:D

    P.S.: The name of the store is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great time...a clean time... LOL
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post ;)
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com
    kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like y'all had a grand ol' time!! I just discovered your blog and I love it!

    iamthegreatgwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena