Friday, May 10, 2013

That New New


J. Crew Shirt (equally cute color)
Ray Ban Sunglasses
Sperry Shoes
J Brand Jeans

Hihi.  I've been wanting these metallic gold Sperry's for 100 years now.  I refused to pay $98 at J.Crew plus shipping.  I have been watching their site like a hawk to see if the shoes go on sale.  I was so excited when I got an email saying 30% off plus free shipping!! Great deal right? No. The shoes didn't qualify for the discount.  I decided to forget about them when I was at the mall and decided to just go check them out.  I tried them on and decided F. it i'll just buy it.  The lady helping me said if you're a student you get 15% off.  Since I look like I'm 16 I just said yes.  Then at the register she started ringing me up and the shoes were on sale!!!!!!!! And she gave me the 15% OFF! I was just as confused as the sales lady.  I grabbed my shoes and peaced out.

When I told my mom and sister what I bought they decided to buy the same shoes.  So we went back to J. Crew and got 3 pairs of the same shoes (rolling eyes).  Life would be so much better if we were all the same size....

While we were attacking the sales lady asking her to grab every possible size shoe for my mom and sister I pulled this pink chambray (blogging has taught me new words) from the sale section.  I think J. Crew's clothes have a weird fit.  Or maybe I have a weird body.  Either way usually their stuff doesn't work out for me, but this shirt did.  So I got it.

Happy Spring Shopping!!
xoxo
Kareena
 Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. I just love buying new things, especially when they're discounted !!! Infact I tend to buy most of my things in sales, its just so much more satisfying :) :) I love your new purchases. The shoes are awesome
    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those JBrands!

    http://www.brightandsassy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love those jeans!

    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love what you got...especially the shoes. i have a hard time with jcrew, too...but i have that shirt!

    Sisters Marie
    Start your closet on BISTM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is amazing. Do you want to follow each other? http://fashionandstyle33.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pink shirt, J. Crew can do no wrong!

    I'm a new follower and am definitely a fan! Would love for you to check out my blog :)

    - Kathleen
    http://www.fashionablelaughter.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena