Friday, May 31, 2013

Slimmons!




HiHi.  My cousin has been telling me about this Richard Simmons work out class for awhile now.  Since we both had some free time this week, I finally decided to check out the class.  I didn't know what to expect.  My cousin had warned me that Richard is CRAZY.  My cousin isn't he type to use that term loosely, so I was a little worried.

When we arrived at the Slimmons studio, I was a little nervous because I am no athlete.  People of all ages and sizes started to walk in and my mind was a little more at ease.  I started to get nervous waiting for Richard Simmons to arrive, I'm not sure why.  Finally, he arrived!  He looked insane/awesome with his eyeball covered leggings and mesh rhinestone shirt.  He went around the room and greeted everyone.  When it was my moms turn he stopped and stared at her and said, "you're like a mermaid, that's how fucking gorgeous you are".  I literally died from laughter.

Then he blasted music and we effing jazzercized for an hour straight.  There was also a weights portion and  a little bit of abs.  It was SO MUCH FUN!  You sweat your face off and can't stop laughing while you're working out.  Richard periodically stops the music during your workout to yell/encourage you. It's like watching and being in a Broadway show starring Richard Simmons.

If you live in LA you HAVE to go to this class.  Even if you're in town for a few days, it's definitely a fun way to spend an hour.  It's really nice that the classes are cheap too. (only $12!)

For daily updates please follow me on instagram!

p.s  My friend started a new website where you can buy really cute stuff for a RIDICULOUSLY low price.  Check it out here!

p.p.s Sorry for the terrible picture quality.  The pics were taken with my iphone :/


xoxo
Kareena
 Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Nice~! It looks very fun! I hope my life can be so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun it that!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like alot of fun! And Love your workout attire, looking fab doll. Also if you have a sec id love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post.

    http://vickys-style.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena