Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ready for Summer!


Victoria's Secret bikini top
Jean shorts
Sunglasses similar here and here
Target sandals similar here

Hihi.  Last week I might have gone a little overboard with the online shopping.  I thought since summer is almost here I should buy myself a new bikini.  I went to victoriassecret.com because this is where I usually start off my bikini hunt.  I don't usually like buying bathing suits from there because everyone ends up having the same one.  I saw this sequined rainbow bathing suit and fell in love.  Then! I saw it was on sale.  Obviously, I had to get it.  For $30 I don't care if everyone has the same one :) 

Happy shopping!
xoxo
Kareena


Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Love that bikini top! Cute Sandals too!
    Xx
    SJ- www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send some summer weather over to London please!
    Cx
    Cocktails and Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great, bright, summer idea! Love it and would wear it! Love ly blog! I am your new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with the rainbow bikini top!! Super cute, can't wait to hit the beach this summer!

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit- I love the shoes! And where did you get these shorts from?

    Love from Canada,

    http://a-warriors-diary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE! xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sandals!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah so envious of you and the summer! Cute bikini :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the bikini! hey you have a nice blog! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena