Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Late Morning


Hihi.  I had a late start today.  Thought I'd share my breakfast with you. Breakfast is a fairly new concept to me.  Not being a morning person is an understatement, so you can image how I was never in the mood for breakfast growing up.  Lately,  I've been trying to eat healthy.  I'm usually the queen of junk food and my usual breakfast is an eggo thick and fluffy waffle with nutella smothered all over.  These days my breakfast is vanilla yogurt from Trader Joe's with cereal and fruit.  It's surprisingly filling, but a pain to put together/eat when you are in a rush.  Since I was taking my sweet time this morning on my way to work I had enough time to put just what I wanted into my little parfait. 

Hope everyone had  a good morning!

xoxo
Kareena

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Breakfast is very important, especially when it's healthy! Great job!

    Victoria,
    'The Wind of Inspiration' blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love breakfast. I am a morning person so not only do I thrive on waking up early, I am always excited for breakfast! I sometimes even have breakfast food for dinner (aka brinner).

    Cereal and strawberries is definitely the way forward!

    Teffy || Teffys Perks Blog

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena