Monday, May 6, 2013

Larchmont







Ray Ban sunglasses
Brandy Melville shirt
Brandy Melville shorts
Tory Burch clutch
Marc Jacobs watch
Zara shoes
Hat old similar here

Last weekend I decided to check out Lemonade.  I've been wanting to try it out, but never made the trip out.  It's a cute little cafe with lots of yummy salads. Everything tasted fresh and their lemonades were sooo good.  I got the cucumber mint lemonade after trying every single flavor.  I feel like its the perfect place to grab something to eat on a hot day.  I hope this gloomy weather disappears!  I need more weekends like this.

Happy Monday!
xoxo
Kareena

p.s if you want more updates like my page on facebook


Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Classy and elegant :)



    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit. Lemonade is one of my fav restaurants;)
    xoxo
    J
    www.elossastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love LA soooo much. Wish I could move there.

    Gorgeous outfit (and legs!)

    Caroline x
    www.cocktailsandcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that clutch bag you have and also those trendy heel sandals are nice now following your blog
    shoesncupcakess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great everyday look. We especially like the ankle strap heels. They look beautiful on you!

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena