Monday, May 20, 2013

Instagram Update

 [peonies]

 [Getty for Mother's Day]


Hihi.  I know I have been MIA for a little while.  Sorry! I thought I would update you guys on what's been happening on Instagram.  Last week I found these amazing peonies at Trader Joe's.  I can't tell you how excited I was to find them.  I was rushing to grab lunch when I went into Trader Joe's and saw these flowers.  I was so excited to find them I forgot about lunch and just grabbed them.  By the time I got back to work they had already opened/bloomed? By the time I got home they had already died.  Now I know I need to buy peonies when they are still in their little ball phase.  I was also excited to find the flowers because I know my mom loves them and it was mother's day.

We spent mother's day at the Getty.  I love the Getty.  I want to live at the Getty.  I found these awesome chocolates at their gift shop.  Thought it was appropriate...

Happy Monday!
xoxo
Kareena

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. great pictures, I love instagram!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love pink peonies! sounds like you had a good time on mothers day! :)

    & Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena