Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Gifts for Mom

Gifts for Mom

Gifts for Mom by losangelesbrunette featuring chanel fragrance

1. J.Crew PJ's
2. Chanel Perfume
3. Dogeared Necklace
4. Target Beach Tote
5. Flowers duh.
6. YSL Sac de Jour
7. Stella&Dot Necklace
8. Kitchenaid Mixer
9. Teacups

Hihi.  With mother's day just around the corner, I thought it would be appropriate to make a gift guide for y'all.  I think flowers for mom is the best option.  I guess it depends on what your mom likes, but I know my mom would take flowers over anything else.  I don't know why, but when it comes to gifts for mom I always think of PJ's.  I've been wanting these JCrew pajamas for myself, but I think it would be a good mother's day gift as well.  I was at Nordstroms this weekend and I saw this gorgeous YSL purse.  If this purse is in your budget I think its the perfect chic handbag for mom.  Dogeared makes dainty necklaces with sweet sayings.  They have some really cute necklaces for mom.  I like this pearl necklace that they have and it has a sweet message too.  My mom has been obsessed with getting a vintage tea set.  I haven't been able to find a reasonably priced set.  Anyone know of a place?

Happy shopping!
xoxo
Kareena


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena