Friday, April 26, 2013

Traveling in White

Traveling in White

Traveling in White by losangelesbrunette featuring a crew neck t-shirt

Kiehl's lip balm
Valextra suitcase similar here and here
White ipad mini
Alexander Wang sunglasses i like this one better                                               
Michael Kors tote
Nikon camera
Frends headphones 
James Perse white t similar here
Hudson Jeans similar here
  
So I was thinking to myself yesterday......what is the most practical color to travel in? WHITE.  Just kidding.  White is obviously the least practical color to travel in, but since it is my favorite color I thought I'd do a travel post with the color/non color whatever.  Why the travel post you ask.  Because for the last week or so I have been day dreaming about being on a tropical island.  This is as close to a getaway as I will get right now.  Just go with it.  

First, lets discuss this gorgeous white rolling suitcase from Valextra.  I don't know if this is a super popular brand, but it is new to me.  The suitcase is gorgeous in all white, but ridiculously expensive!!! and clearly not practical.  I've attached some links to more realistic options.  I'm also loving how Michael Kors is whipping out this basic tote in all different colors.  My favorite is actually this bag, but to keep with the theme I posted the white one.  I think these types of bags are really great for traveling because you can just throw everything that doesn't fit into your carry-on in this bag!  I've recently been considering purchasing a good camera for blogging purposes, but you obvs also need a great camera when you're going on vacation!  I don't know if I'll ever be one of those girls that travels in a lovely sundress and heels.  I like to be comfortable, especially on a long flight.  Skinny jeans, a T and some converse are my go to in life. 

Happy Friday!

xoxo
Kareena

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. i have that camera, its amazing!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this look for the airport! Great blog. I just joined and look forward to seeing more posts. :)
    xoxo

    Will you join mine?
    http://theyogalifechicago.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these items! my favourite colour is white- so it's just perfect! =)

    Check out my latest OOTD :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Michael Kors bag!! Gorg
    http://itravelal0t.blogspot.ca
    CeeMarie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The accessories here are so stunning and fabulous I love the Jeans . It will be fabulous with my non iron dress shirts . Here the White t-shirt is also so nice and stylish. I love all the accessories here . The shoes are also so fashionable and standard.

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena