Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Brunette in the Big Apple



[The Met!]
[Art and stuff]
[Andy Warhol]
[Lights]
[Dinner at A.G. Kitchen]
[Tacos+Sliders]
[Jonathan Adler]
[In an episode of Law and Order]
[cousin+me+sister+central park]
 

Hihi. I know I have been super MIA, but things have been a little crazy since returning from the East Coast. Last Friday, I took a red-eye to New York to visit my cousin.  The whole day after was kind of a blur.  As soon as we landed, I felt like I was in an episode of Law and Order.  I am a little bit obsessed with the show and I could just imagine Olivia popping out of her cop car at any second.

Since we were pretty tired from our flight, we took a mini nap then got our lives together and headed out across Central Park in the freezing cold to visit the Met. I was a little sad that Central Park wasn’t in full bloom, but it was still nice.  We chose to visit the Met because they were having a fashion exhibition.  I wasn’t allowed to take any pictures of the clothes :(  but we did have some fun in the modern art section of the museum.

After roaming around the museum, we decided to hang around the upper west side.  We passed by the Jonathan Adler store and had to go in.  They had so many cute pieces! I wanted everything in the store.  I was forced to leave because we needed to have dinner. My cousin took us to AG Kitchen.  It was a cozy spot with yummy food.  What is it with the East Coast and crab cake sliders?  I saw them on the menu and decided to give it a try.  They were really good!

Stay tuned for more!!
Xoxo
Kareena
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. i was just in NYC! love your pictures!
    follow for follow on bloglovin? :)
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures. I ve been to NY so many times and I never get tired of it!!! This summer I will probably go again. :)
    You have a lovely blog! Are you from LA? Lucky you!!! Love that city!!! Can't wait to go back again!
    Claudia P.
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Yes, I am from LA. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena