Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Outfit of the Day


Converse shoes
Gap jeans
H&M sweater similar here
Forever21 jacket (old) similar here
H&M scarf (old) similar here
Ray Ban sunglasses
Marc Jacobs watch

Hihi.  I don't know about you, but I was freezing yesterday.  Luckily I took my faux leather jacket to work with me.  Isn't it supposed to be spring?  This is basically my uniform.  I wear the crap out of all these pieces.  I LOVE my neutral knit scarf because it is basically like a blanket.  It keeps me so warm and it matches with everything (at least I think it does). Another item I think everyone should have in their closet is a pair of dark skinny jeans.  I feel like they are good for putting a daytime look together and they look great for going out too.  You can dress them up or dress them down and they will look great.  I have been living in a pair of J Brand skinny jeans for a few years now, but the color finally started to fade.  I bought a replacement from gap.  They look great, but they aren't comfortable at all.  I think it's because they aren't low rise.  Now I know what to look for in my next pair.

Looking forward to some warm weather!

Happy Wednesday y'all!
xoxo
Kareena

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! Cute, casual and comfy. One of the best combinations =)

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena