Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I want. Wednesday: This cuff

I want. Wednesday: This cuff

I want. Wednesday: This cuff by losangelesbrunette featuring oliver peoples optical

Collection by Giada Forte knit shirt similar here 
Oak metallic shorts similar here 
Oliver Peoples sunglasses similar here 
Tom Ford perfume
J. Mendel mink large cuff
Diane von Furstenberg clutch 
Zara sandals

Hihi.  Yesterday, while doing my standard online shopping, I found this AMAZING cuff on the Barney's website.  It's literally a fur cuff.  I can't get over it.  I hope you think it's just as amazing as I do.  I also want to get a pair of aviator sunglasses for spring.  I love Ray Ban and they have fun flash lenses that are super popular right now.  I have the Zara sandals and I think they are a great purchase because they are actually a comfortable pair of heels.  By comfortable I mean I can wear them for a few hours without wanting to kill myself.  They are also sexy and simple.

This weekend I was getting my nails done and the chick sitting next to me had the most amazing gold cuff on.  I usually ask people where they get their stuff if I really like it, but this girl was soooo incredibly rude to the girl doing her nails I decided not to ask.  Luckily, while doing my standard online shopping I found it online! Yay me.  Hopefully, it will be my next purchase. 

Today also happens to be the 98th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide.  If you don't know what I am talking about educate yourself here

xoxo
Kareena
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. love this outfit and that clutch is amazing.
    www.elossastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello gorgeous;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the specre sunnies are super cool

    http://www.thefashionfraction.com
    https://www.facebook.com/TheFashionFraction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sunnies are awesomes. Want!

    Caroline x
    www.cocktailsandcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena