Friday, April 12, 2013

Hippie Shit

Hippie Shit

Hippie Shit by losangelesbrunette featuring leather handbags

Oliver Peoples sunglasses similar here
Missoni swimsuit similar here
H&M shorts
Steve Madden sandals similar here 
Eugenia Kim floppy hat
Brandy Melville Jada dress  
Brandy Melville necklace
Target bracelet 
Free people feathered headpiece
Chloe bag similar here
Free people tent

Hihi. It's that time of year.  Coachella!  Here are my picks for the festival season.  I would most definitely embrace being a hippie by wearing this amazing feathered headpiece from free people, but  I'm  the type of person that's into wearing feathers even when its not festival season. If you want to look like the perfect hippie just go to freepeople.com and buy everything on their site.  They even have a tent!!  I feel like a floppy hat and amazing sunglasses are a must for spending hours under the desert sun.  I'm really into mirrored lenses for spring/summer right now.  Ray ban has a nice copy cat of the Oliver Peoples sunglasses.  Happy shopping!

Hope all you Coachella goers have a great weekend!

xoxo
Kareena

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Never been a fan of going to Coachella but I do tend to start leaning to the hippie side of me when the weather gets warm :)

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! I love that hippie tent! Too cute :)

    xo,
    Jamie

    http://inspirationlush.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog! Love this pictures! I am following you now

    Hope you can follow me back
    http://walk-with-confidence.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the bag :-)

    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WISH I was going to coachella!

    Love the clothes picks!

    x Kelsey
    tortoiseinthesun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena