Monday, April 15, 2013

Bachelorette Party!!







American Apparel pants
Brandy Melville tank
H&M faux fur similar here
Marc Jacobs watch
J. Crew bracelet
Jimmy Choo shoes

Hihi.  This weekend was my best friend's bachelorette party!  I still can't believe she's getting married!  We all met up at her house and took a limo to Sur.  It's so nice to have a dd! I thought we were going to the restaurant, but apparently they have a bar/lounge too.  It was super fun and the bar was packed.  I'm not sure how, but at some point I think my friends even got the DJ to play Armenian music.  The highlight of the night was running into Ken and Lisa Vanderpump.  Lisa's gorgeous.

Hope your Monday isn't as rough as mine right now!

xoxo
Kareena

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I'm going on a bach party to Mexico and I cannoooottt wait!!!

    it seems like you had a lot of fun!

    Brunette Letters Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your friend! Love your heels girl and your hair looks so pretty curly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha this looks like a blast. you ladies are gorgeous, I bet the guys were all over you ;)
    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, nice post. This is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing your ideas. Good blogs style too, can't wait to read another one like this. Cheers!
    No bachelorette party is complete without a sexy guy to bring some muscle-bound action to the bride-to-be and her friends. Executive Strippers lets you pick from our lineup of hot male strippers for your party — putting you in complete control of the entertainment.
    Bachelorette Party Portland ME

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena