Monday, March 11, 2013

Pinking of you

Pinking of you



Topshop crop tank top
Mason by Michelle Mason neon pants similar here
Zara ankle strap shoes 
Yves Saint Laurent handbag similar here
J.Crew j crew bangle 
Karen Walker sunglasses similar here
NARS Cosmetics lip gloss


Hihi.  I am really into these slouchy pants.  They seem so comfortable and look great with strappy sandals.  I think its a clean spring look.  There are some really fun patterned slouchy pants popping up everywhere.   I am also into the chunky heeled strappy sandals.  I think its a nice variation.  

Also, this weekend I broke my toe. Hate life.  Hope this doesn't mean I have to stop wearing heels forever.......

Cheers to starting off my week on the right foot!

xoxo
Kareena

7 comments:

  1. loving those sunnies & the pink! and hope your toe heals soon! x

    & Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect hot-pink pants that matches the NARS lipgloss
    *MlleWanderlust *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog :)
    Check out my blog at: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that girl! Must be so painful! Hope it heals soon! On the bright side, this outfit is fab! Love those pink slouchy pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously contemplating those sunnies. xA

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena