Tuesday, March 12, 2013

One shoe three ways.

One shoe three ways.



3.1 Phillip Lim sheer dress similar here 
Levi's studded shorts 
Zara wide shoes 
3.1 Phillip Lim leather bag 
Illesteva round sunglasses similar here 
Vita Fede Bulloni Bracelet 

Hihi.  Since I've been obsessing over these Zara chunky heels, I thought I would do three different looks with them.  Jeans and a T-shirt is my all time go to outfit.  Throwing on these heels just adds some flavor to the look.  I love sheer collared shirts with jean shorts.  It's been warming up here in LA and I can't wait to pull out my spring/summer shirts and shorts! Which reminds me.  I need a tan.

P.s my toe hurts. (If you don't know what I'm talking about see here)

xoxo
Kareena

5 comments:

  1. this really is the perfect outfit..i have a 3.1 phillip lim obsession!
    brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect :)
    Following you ,Do follow me back :)
    http://giveawaydose.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the high low top! Fun post.

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picks. The bag is simply gorgeous!

    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://evamilano.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shoes are amazing.

    If you get a sec, check out latest post 'Floral'.

    Have a wonderful day
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena