Friday, March 15, 2013

One Shoe Three Ways: Night Out

One Shoe Three Ways: Night Out



Topshop patterned skirt 
T byAlexander Wang leather bralette similar here 
Zara heel sandals
3.1 Phillip Lim 3 1 phillip lim handbag similar here 
Karen Walker sunglasses similar here 
NARS Cosmetics creme blush 
I Love body cleanser

Hihi.  For my last outfit with the fab Zara heels I decided to do a look for a night out on the town! How insane is this skirt?  The leather bralette is also killing me.  I'm loving high waisted skirts/shorts/pants with bralettes.  I plan on making it a regular in my spring wardrobe.  The slouchy 3.1 Phillip Lim handbag situation is really interesting to me.  I first spotted it in white and have since been obsessed with it.  The metallic gold is a nice trick.

You can check out my other two looks here and here!

Happy Friday!!
xoxo
Kareena
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Loving your blog, Great look as usual!

    x
    http://www.furoreblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, that skirt is totally awesome! Though i would't wear it myself, but the bag.. yes give it to me!! Haha :)

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena