Friday, March 8, 2013

Louis Vuitton Fall 2013

Louis Vuitton Fall 2013

Louis Vuitton Fall 2013 by losangelesbrunette on Polyvore


 
Hihi.  Yesterday, I finally watched the Louis Vuitton Fall 2013 runway show.  There were so many gorgeous pieces.  The fur speedy killed me.  I loved how every outfit was complete with matching bag and shoes.  My favorite piece was the navy lace dress.  I loved how everything was embellished with fur or sequins or lace!  Hope you like my picks.

Happy Friday!

Xoxo
Kareena

images via elle.com


3 comments:

  1. i was super impressed with the collection as well!
    brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was one of my favorite collections :)
    I really like your blog by the way, looking forward to future posts.

    xx Mehar
    confessionsofasightseer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena