Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I want. Wednesday: Vacation edition

I want. Wednesday: Vacation edition

I want. Wednesday: Vacation edition by losangelesbrunette featuring agent provocateur bikini

Karen Walker Sunglasses
Agent Provocateur Bikini here and here
Baxter of California SPF
Target Fedora
Gap Sandals
Bobbi Brown Body Lotion
Tom Ford Perfume
Target Beach Bag

Hihi.  I needed to stop by Target yesterday for some essentials.  I love how they put all the lovely spring colored vacation items right when you walk into the store.  It always makes me want to go on a beach vacation.  I spotted this blue ombre beach bag and was immediately wishing I was on a beach somewhere.  I also found the perfect beach cover up from American Eagle.  As you should have realized by now....I'm obsessed with white and I'm always looking for the perfect white shirt no matter the occasion.  A beach vacation is no exception.  What else are you going to throw over your bikini?  I'm not one for crazy floral prints.

On a brighter note, I will be going on vacation......just not to a beach.   I'll be heading to the east coast to visit NY and DC.  I'm super excited to visit family and eat!  

Happy Wednesday!

xoxo
Kareena
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. love your picks!
    I need a vacation as well!! :(

    2 Things in Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag!

    Mind taking a second to check out my blog? I love feedback!
    rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow really cool selection, I really want everything! can't wait for summer!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena