Monday, March 4, 2013

Almost Spring!

Almost Spring!



Topshop dress 
McQ by Alexander McQueen patent leather shoes 
Reed Krakoff handbag save here
J.Crew j crew bangle 
J.Crew bangle bracelet 
Linda Farrow Luxe cateye sunglasses save here 

Hihi.  The inspiration for this outfit came from the amazing weather we had this weekend.  It was so nice and warm here in LA that I wore shorts this weekend and realized how desperately I need a tan!  I'm really into this orange color that's been popping up everywhere for spring.  I might be the last person to have discovered topshop, but i love this dress I found on their website.  I also found a similar version of the Reed Krakoff handbag on their website.  I add similar items that I find for cheap because I know everyone out there can't spend $1000 on a handbag....including me.  But I do think there are certain items you must splurge on, like shoes. I'm all about wearing forever21 head to toe, because you can make an outfit from there look like a million bucks.  But I do think you drop the ball when you don't have a good quality shoe to tie everything together. That's just my theory and reason for not finding a cheaper version of the Alexander McQueen heels!

Also, this weekend I tried Fonuts for the first time.  My friend Megan from Scott Sister Style was telling me all about it so I was in the area and decided to give it a try.  I'm not going to lie I was a little let down by the red velvet fonut I tried.  It just didn't taste like what I wanted it too.  But the chocolate hazelnut was really yummy!

What do you think of fonuts?

xoxo
Kareena


10 comments:

  1. I think I need that orange bag. Amazing!

    Following you now, I'd love it if you'd follow back :)

    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, so pretty!

    xoxo from nyc & the beautiful things!

    visit my blog to enter a GIVEAWAY for a $50 gift certificate to celeb fave Ettika Jewelry: http://tinyurl.com/ahen4j4

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bag and the shoes are gorgeous!!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shoes!

    www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I love your blog your posts are amazing !!! go check and subscribe

    http://wtfstreetstyle.blogspot.pt

    kisses WTF! STREET STYLE !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is adorable and those glasses are TO DIE FOR! Orange is such a hot colour for spring too. Can't wait to read more of your posts.
    I'm your newest follower on GFC! Hope you'll follow back.
    www.allthingskma.com
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Outfit.
    I really like your Blog, Good luck for the further.
    www.elossastyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena