Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine's Day: Gift Guide


Valentine's Day: Gift Guide



Christian Louboutin patent handbag 
Kate Spade bag 
Monica Vinader bracelet
David Yurman Wheaton Ring, Morganite
Kate Spade earrings 
Viktor & Rolf Flower Bomb perfume
Veuve Clicquot Rosé NV Pink Champagne

Hihi.  I thought I would make a gift guide for Valentine's day in case any men are reading this........If you are, you should know that you should shower your lady with flowers on Valentine's Day (at the bare minimum). Duh.  In case you are feeling generous,  here are some other fabulous gifts for the lady in your life.  This is not to say that you girls out there can't spoil yourselves with these fab finds.  While putting this gift guide together I stumbled across neimanmarcus.com and then miraculously ended up in the jewelery section and there it was.  The David Yurman Morganite Wheaton Ring.  A girl can dream, right?.........................


Happy Shopping!!
xoxo 

Kareena

p.s T.G.I.F........

Pin It Now!

14 comments:

  1. love the kate spade earrings & wristlet, they have the best ideas for valentines day!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment darling. Following you back as Radnjanska on GFC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would so love those earrings, wrislet and cupcakes !

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty finds! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    Amberly
    www.asliceofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that ring is amazing!! Such a pretty selection.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. really great selection, love everything!:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable post! I'd be love struck with that Louboutin bag!! I'm a new follower, follow back maybe? X

    style-comes-from-within.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful post.....I am spending Valentines Day with my Best Friend since A: I am SINGLE and B. Her boyfriend is working out of town!!! ha Happy Valentines Day to you!!!!

    stop by and say hi.
    www.itsybitsybrianna.blogpost.com
    bB***

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great gifts! I want them all :) now following you


    www.juliettascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your site! Very unique and always up on the latest trends.

    Can we follow eachother ?

    Website: www.beautifultothecore.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beautiful-to-the-Core/

    Also, I am featuring a giveaway for a beautiful head piece if you have a second to enter :)

    XO Stephanie from Beautiful to the Core

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bracelet!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Sweet thing!! Totally following you now:) Love your blog and your style! xoxox

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have an excellent taste in gift-giving! I love the earrings! I really love your blog! I can't believe I have only just found it! Definitely following :)

    www.missiffa.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena