Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Day: Gift Guide


Valentine's Day: Gift Guide



Leather bag 
J.Crew Leather-Covered iPhone 5 Case 
Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Leather Wash Bag 
Barneys New York Dress Belt 
Ray-Ban Folding Wayfarer Acetate Sunglasses 
Alice Made This Alexander Copper Cufflinks 
Gucci Microguccissima Leather Card Case 
QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones
Clinique M Lotion


Hihi.  Since I did a gift guide for women, I thought I shouldn't discriminate and do one for men.  Here are some gifts that I think any guy would like.  I think it depends what kind of person you are buying for, but I think most guys are usually lacking at least one of these products.  I'm sure your guy has a belt, but why not buy him a nice one for special occasions?  I'm really into card cases instead of wallets, but that's my preference.  Anyways....happy shopping! V-day is just around the corner!

xoxo
Kareena

Pin It Now!

10 comments:

  1. Such great suggestions! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with that leather bag. That is an amazing gift!!

    http://www.brightandsassy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. my boyfriend would love that leather duffle bag. Great choices.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great picks! always so hard to shop for the men!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great ideas!!
    Think i'm gonna go with sunglasses
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Might have to steal some of these ideas. Struggling to shop for my boyf.

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea to do a gift guide for men! I love your picks! x, Kat

    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty sure my husband would have loved every and any of these gifts. Great ideas :)

    xo Ami
    a champagne dream

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena