Monday, February 4, 2013

Red Monday


Red Monday



J.Crew perfect stretch men's shirt
Joseph pants
Gianvito Rossi suede high heels
Vita Fede mini omega bracelet
Karen Walker Eyewear tortoise sunglasses 
NARS Cosmetics lip stick 
CÉLINE mini bag
Cartier love ring 

Hihi.  Hope everyone had a good weekend.  I pretended to watch the superbowl yesterday.  I watched just enough to know that the go daddy commercial was the most awkward and painful 30 seconds of my life.  If you didn't see it you can watch it here.  I hope Bar Refaeli got a fat check for that..........

Beyonce's half time show was A-mazing! I thought she killed it!. I was a huge Destiny's Child fan growing up and  their reunion on stage was awesome! Even though I think they turned Michelle's mic off on purpose.(lol JK!)

Here is my Monday morning pick.  Since fashion week is coming up, I thought I would keep things moving and post some great spring looks.  I'm over winter....

Happy Monday!

xoxo
Kareena

3 comments:

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena