Monday, February 25, 2013

Oscars!







Hihi. I'm not going to lie I was a little disappointed about the dresses on the red carpet for the Oscars this year.  My absolute favorite was Naomi Watts in Armani Prive.  She just looked stunning.  My other favorite was Maria Menounos in Ramona Keveza.  She was the only person who brought some amazing color onto the red carpet.  I thought her dress was classic and gorgeous.  For not being a size 2, Octavia Spencer looked fabulous in Tadashi Shoji.  Kristen Stewart's Reem Acra dress was gorgeous enough to be a wedding dress.  I just wish she did something with her hair and didn't look like she was wasted....

Amy Adams was one of the few that looked Oscar worthy in her princess like Oscar de la Renta gown.  Jessica Chastain looked simple but stunning in her Armani Prive gown. Halle Berry looked like sex on a stick in Elie Saab. Catherine Zeta-Jones was wearing Zuhair Murad, Kelly Rowland was in Donna Karan, and Olivia Munn in Marchesa. 

**all images were taken from msn.com

What did you all think of the gowns on the red carpet?

xoxo
Kareena

9 comments:

  1. So inspiring,honey!Absolutely love it;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved jessica chastain and naomi watts! im sad jessica didnt win!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how there's always Lebanese designers in Oscars picks :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacki Weaver was wearing a Lebanese designer too!
      xxo

      Delete
  4. I agree with you...kinda underwhelmed with the dresses this year, but Naomi Watts was my favorite too:)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm obsessed with Amy Adams, so my vote totally goes for her. but i totally feel ya, there was A LOT going on with everyone's picks this year, it seems like everyone was trying too hard then it just kind of fell threw??

    but love your picks anyways!!

    xo,Taylor
    iLikeMyClothesTaylored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't too disappointed, all of them look quite chic and decent imo ;)

    xx
    Miuw @ CocoMiuw

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing post! Kisses from Rome Federica
    Follow me on smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Halle Berry was my favorite. It was slightly out-of-the-box but still full of Oscar glam!

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena