Wednesday, February 20, 2013

LACMA








Jacket: Forever21 (old) similar here 
Faux fur stole: h&m
LA tank: Brandy Melville
Leggings: American Apparel
Shoes: Converse
Watch: Marc Jacobs
Necklace/bracelets: Brandy Melville here and here

Hihi. A few weeks ago I went to the LACMA to hang out.  I had driven past the lights exhibitions a million times, but never stopped by to actually check them out.  It is actually a really cool exhibit.  If you are in the area and have a few minutes to hang out I definitely suggest stopping by.  Also, across the street there were a bunch of food trucks lined up.  Its a fun way to spend the day.  I made my dad take these pix and I promised him I would take him to Joan's on Third to repay him.  I'm really into bacon these days so I had their BLT.  I know what you're thinking.  How could a BLT be so good? It can. Just trust.  We ended up seeing Bobby Flay there, so you know I'm not lying when I say they have great food!


Happy Wednesday!

xoxo
Kareena

12 comments:

  1. looks like fun! i took blog pictures there recently, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casual, cool and chic :)
    Brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  3. cannot do wrong with leather pants, fur collar and some sneaks! totalllly digging this look lady!

    xo,Taylor
    iLikeMyClothesTaylored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great casual look! Thank for following my blog! I'm your newest follower :)

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved how you styled your converses! I just got a pair I can't wait to try them with leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girlie:)! It's so nice to find fellow Armenian bloggers:)! I stumbled upon your blog through Kacie's Kloset ^^! I'm following you now! Would love for you to check out my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been to LACMA yet...even though I've lived here for almost 3 years now! It's such a great place to take pictures! Love the jacket with the fur!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit and that jacket is fabulous !

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit, it looks so casual yet so put together at the same time. Check out my blog too, maybe we can follow eachother ^_^

    xoxo
    Suzy

    fashionabliyours.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena