Friday, February 1, 2013

Is it Spring yet?


Is it Spring yet?



Madewell western blouse
Giambattista Valli floral skirt similar here and here
rag & bone high heel boots
Miu Miu handbag similar here 
Marc by Marc Jacobs marc jacob
Turquoise jewelry
Tom Ford cat eye sunglasses similar here

Hihi.  I don't know about all of you, but I'm super over sweaters and scarves.  I'm ready for it to be Spring.  Seeing these gorgeous prints and colors doesn't really help the situation.  I'm in love with this maxi skirt by Giambattista Valli.  I think you can make maxi skirts work in any season depending on what you pair it with.  I also love pairing turquoise with coral, I'm not sure why, but I think it works.

I'm so happy it's Friday! Now all I need is for it to be 5:00pm ;)

xoxo
Kareena
Pin It Now!

13 comments:

  1. ohmygosh yes to that maxi skirt!! and with those boots, too adorb!

    xo,Taylor
    iLikeMyClothesTaylored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute selects! i'm now following your blog on gfc - hope you do the same xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...ready for Spring!!

    www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you put together here :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the necklace and watch! cute blog :)

    would you like to follow each other on gfc? xo

    catherinebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey hun, are you following me on gfc? I cannot see you xo

    catherinebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit, I so wish I could afford this skirt

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely post! we're also reeeaaalllly ready for spring! but here in switzerland it's still freezing! :(
    love that necklace by the way:)
    lots & lots of love and check out our blog if you like:
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch
    would mean a lot
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That maxi skirt is to die for! I'm obsessed!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving your blog. following :) http://glitzandgaming.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your sweet comment, you have great taste in fashion. Of course I would like to follow each other, now following you : )

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for all the love!

    xoxo
    Kareena

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena