Friday, February 22, 2013

Fashion Week Picks


Fashion Week Picks

Fashion Week Picks by losangelesbrunette on Polyvore

Hihi.  I know I'm a little late to jump on the Fashion Week bandwagon, but here are my picks!  I was going through the runway pictures from a few of my favorite shows and I thought DVF had some amazing pieces.  There were so many great shows it was hard to narrow it down to just one.  I will definitely post some more of my favorites.  I'm loving all the fur that I am seeing on the runway! Stay tuned for more :)

xoxo
Kareena

5 comments:

  1. hey hun
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    You look amazing,love this post!
    Your blog is one of my favorite!
    Check my blog if you want and maybe follow if you like it!
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love the DVF shows -- so chic and feminine with just a touch of retro.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :) i nominated your blog for the Liebster award:) Heres the link

    http://iamturquoise.wordpress.com/2013/02/23/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for nominating me!!

      xoxo
      Kareena

      Delete
  4. Good selection!
    Follow me that i'll following you! Kisses from Rome Federica
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena