Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2013

Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2013

Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2013 by losangelesbrunette on Polyvore

Hihi. I told you I would be posting some more of my favorites from fashion week.  Here they are! Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2013!  I loved what they did with this collection.   I'm loving all of the elaborate embroidery and cathedral inspired looks.  My favorite is the shorts and white tee.  It's such a simple outfit, but it reminds me of a nun and works so well with the church theme.  I can certainly appreciate the attention to detail when embroidering Italian cathedral mosaics onto a garment piece.  I liked that this collection also had many practical pieces.  The tweed skirt, the lace dress and the black coat are all practical options.  Hope you like this collection as much as I do!

xoxo 
Kareena

3 comments:

  1. i die for dolce gabbana... totally agreeing with you on the attention to detail in this collection - digging all the lace!

    xo,Taylor
    iLikeMyClothesTaylored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched this show a couple days ago! It was incredible! Did you notice the ornate flower cage shoes? You can see closeups on vogue :)
    XO Rose
    http://rose8287.polyvore.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena