Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Brunette goes to SF! Travel Guide



Hihi!! I'm super excited today because I am heading off to the bay area! I was going to surprise my boyfriend for Valentine's Day, but I kind of spoiled the surprise.  I'm also really excited to reunite with my college friends!

I thought I would make today's post about my travel essentials. Here are some of the items I must have in my carry on/purse.  Since I am not really the type of person that "travels light" I always end up taking a huge carry on bag that holds whatever my main luggage can't squeeze in.  My absolute must haves are baby lotion and chap stick.  I like feeling hydrated...  Because of TSA's lame safety regulations regarding lotions/liquids I ended up buying this travel size baby lotion.  You best believe I would have thrown in the full size version of the lotion if there were no such regulations.  Turns out this travel size holds way more lotion than I expected and it comes in handy.  Anti bacterial hand soap is really handy too for obvious reasons.  I really like how the Target brand travel size smells.  I am really into Bobbi Brown's BB cream.  It's seriously the best product.  It is foundation, moisturizer and sunblock all mixed into one.  I think it has some other useful properties as well, but I mostly care about the first three I mentioned.  I used to use another one of Bobbi Brown's tinted moisturizers, but the color was really orange and not in a good way.  They definitely got it right with the BB cream.  Mascara and blush are also my go-to's when freshening up after a flight.  I love how Maybelline's Mega Plush mascara fans out my lashes and Nars Orgasm is my go to blush these days.  Finally, you obvs need an adorable make up bag to carry it all in.  This one is from forever21.  I bought it awhile ago, but here is a similar one.

Happy Wednesday!
xoxo
Kareena


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I'm using the Stilla BB Cream at the moment and I love it but may have to try out the Bobbi Brown one. Fab post x

    http://style-comes-from-within.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally picked up that adorb makeup bag as well!! i need to give that BB cream a try! thanks for sharing your favorites!

    xo,Taylor
    iLikeMyClothesTaylored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena