Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Street Style

Street Style



Equipment silk shirt 
Topshop tall jacket 
Ksubi skinny leg jeans 
Giuseppe Zanotti shoes 
CÉLINE leather bag 
Vita Fede Bangles 
Barts beanie hat
Ray-Ban metal sunglasses
NARS nail poilish


Hihi. Today's outfit was inspired by the unnecessarily cold weather we are experiencing in LA.  Also, I am all about being comfy at work and that's where the Giuseppe Zanotti high tops come in.  I'm into the high tops, but not so much the heeled high tops.  I think this outfit is trendy and functional.  You can fit your laptop and dog in the Celine bag and still have room for whatever.  I checked out the Celine bags at Nordstroms this weekend.  They are HUGE, but so chic...


Happy Wednesday!

xoxo
Kareena

p.s like my facebook page. kthanx






Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. I love all these pieces, really nice picks!

    www.oohlalagwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sneakers! Great post :)

    xo,
    Jamie

    www.inspirationlush.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those really jeans? They look like navy blue leather... which sounds so cool.

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the jeans, cute


    www.sophie-lm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post and blog! I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Let me know xo

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a Celine bag SO badly!

    Nice blog!

    xx

    Hillary @ www.thebrunetteshake.com
    Like Me on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Brunette-Shake-by-Hillary-Gail-Stewart/

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena