Friday, January 25, 2013

Pajama Friday


Casual Friday



Theory silk blouse 
H&M skinny jeans 
Elle Macpherson Intimates soft cup bra 
Charles Philip Shanghai slip on shoes 
Yves Saint Laurent leather tote /  
Crystal bracelet / Illesteva 

Hihi.  Lately, I have been really into these pajama shirts. I might be taking the meaning of casual Friday a little too literally.  Whatever. I think they look great paired with skinny jeans or even flared jeans with heels.  Also, I don't know if you have checked out Vita Fede's website lately, but she has some new bracelets that I am loving.  I really like her titan bracelets, but theomega bracelets are super cute too.  I need to get my hands on a pair!

Why aren't I at home snuggling in my pj's, drinking hot chocolate and listening to the rain?

Happy Friday!

xoxo
Kareena
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Love the YSL handbag, it's beautiful.

    *Following*

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the bag! Thanks for commenting on my blog!
    Following you now on GFC and bloglovin!
    Hope you follow back? :)

    http://colorsnadthreads.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena