Monday, January 28, 2013

Nude Monday


Nude Monday



Equipment silk shirt   
H&M slit skirt cheaper one here
Chloé high heels cheaper ones here and here
Marni clutch cheaper one here
Victoria Beckham  cheaper ones here
NARS Cosmetics  
NARS Cosmetics lip makeup 
Serge Lutens perfume

Hihi. Hope everyone had a great weekend.  I've been spotting these chuncky heeled strapy sandles around.  I think these Chloe ones look great with a leather skirt.  I'm loving the nude and black.  It already feels like spring except its still January :( .  I also recently checked out Victoria Beckham's collection.  She has some great pieces, but they're super pricey.  I found some similar items to the ones in the set for much cheaper.  

Happy Shopping!

xoxo
Kareena

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. those.heels.are.FABULOUS! loving that skirt too! seriously great finds!

    xo,Taylor
    iLikeMyClothesTaylored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy in your posts,dear,keep rocking!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena