Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I want. Wednesday: Bootie edition


I want. Wednesday: Bootie edition

I want. Wednesday: Bootie edition by losangelesbrunette featuring high heels


Hihi.  I have been looking for the perfect bootie for awhile now.  I have my mind set on these Rag and Bone Harrow booties.  Since, I can't afford the Rag & Bone version, I have been on a hunt for a similar pair.  I haven't been very successful, but here are some reasonably priced booties in various styles.  The Dolce Vita booties are starting to grow on me....

Happy Wedensday!

xoxo
Kareena
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Giuseppi! What have you done?!

    Love,
    -Lauren at adorn la femme
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have #2 and LOVE them. i'm SERIOUSLY loving those pink ones lady! great finds! just came across your blog-too cute!!!

    xo,Taylor
    iLikeMyClothesTaylored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great selection! Loooove Zara and Steve Madden boots, they look really chic and cool! Giuseppe Zanotti ones are really cool but they're too much for me :P
    Would you like to follow each other? I've just followed you :)
    xoxo

    http://www.sparklyfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena