Monday, January 14, 2013

Golden Globe Picks



 Hihi.  After watching the Golden Globes last night I though I would share with you my favorite outfits from the night.  My favorite was Jennifer Garner's sequined Vivienne Westwood gown.  I thought she looked beautiful and the dress fit her perfectly.  I loved the color of Jessica Alba's Oscar de la Renta gown and Jessica Chastain's Calvin Klein collection dress.  I wish Jessica Chastain's dress fit  her better.  I thought the waistline was a bit off.  Kate Hudson looked stunning as usual in her Alexander McQueen dress.  I love her so that might be a biased opinion.  Regardless, I think she always gets it right when it comes to the red carpet.  J. Lo looked gorgeous in her see through Zuhair Murad. I wish she would find something that's not see through or lace to wear....Last, but not least Amy Adams in Marchesa.  I thought Amy could've spiced things up with some more jewlery since the dress is such a dull color, but I loved the dress!

Happy Monday!!

xoxo
Kareena

All images were taken from elle.com




Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Kate Hudson looked amazing! You should check out Thandie Newton too! She looked great! Great post and picks!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these picks!

    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena