Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Brunette goes to SD

 [armswag from the weekend]
 [Blacks Beach Torrey Pines]
 [gorgeous view from our hike]
 [me]
[aw]
[Cabo Cantina Pacific Beach SD]

Armswag: Marc Jacobs, J.Crew
Shirt: Brandy Melville

Hihi. Sorry for being MIA, I've had a pretty busy weekend.  I went down to San Diego to visit my boyfriend and my sister.  It was my boyfriend's birthday so I took him to Morton's for some juicy steaks.  It was restaurant week in SD so they had set menu's for like $40.  I thought it was great, because usually just a steak at Morton's is $40.  We had a choice of soup/salad, main course with a side and dessert.  I thought it was awesome so did my boyfriend so yay me.  Everything we had was delicious!

Yesterday it was such a gorgeous day in San Diego so my sister and I decided to do one of the trails at Torrey Pines.  We ended up at Blacks Beach, which is apparently a nude beach (fun surprise).  I can't explain how awesome the hike/trail was.  There were parts where you literally have to climb up and I couldn't believe how some people were doing it with surfboards in one hand.  I could barely do it with both of my hands.  Afterwards, we had lunch and stopped by Brandy Melville and Urban Outfitters.  Then we decided to do happy hour at Cabo Cantina.  It was a nice ending to a great day. 

Hope everyone had a nice long weekend!
xoxo
Kareena
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. I love the 'armswag'! So cute :)

    xo,
    Jamie

    www.inspirationlush.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the armcandy. Beautiful watch!

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post ‘Chic In Valentino’ I would love to read your feedback.

    Sofia

    http://stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gorgeous images! If only my workouts could be in such fabulous surroundings!

    http://forcailini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog! Following you back now!

    xoxo
    Veronica

    Deal Diary

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena