Friday, January 11, 2013

All White Everythang


All white everythang


Alexander Wang long sleeve top 
Nobody Denim super skinny jeans 
J.Crew ballerina flat 
3.1 Phillip Lim leather clutch 
Kiehl's kiehl s 
Diptyque Baies Candle

Hihi. I don't know if you guys have been spotting the all white looks that have been popping up everywhere, but I have and I'm super excited.  White is my FAVORITE color!!  My go to look always includes a white shirt.  I'm really excited to get creative with this trend.  3.1 Phillip Lim has some really cool white purses that I am eager to get my hands on. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Happy Friday!!

xoxo
Kareena
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. love the white jeans, i need to find a way to wear mine this winter!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of white but in reality I can't do it as I am such a messy eater and I am ALWAYS eating (I am so greedy lol) but I can admire the crisp white beauty on others whilst sticking to my brighter darker colours that hide the juice stains, lol. I am making myself sound SO glamorous!

    I like your blog and I am now following.

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could pull off everything white.. I'm too clumsy haha

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for white! That clutch looks simply gorgeous.

    ladyindo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flats look super comfortable!

    -Samantha

    http://baublesandbraids.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena