Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Santa baby...




Santa baby...


  
Hihi! I made a list of some of the things I am loving for the moment, in case anyone who will be getting me a Christmas gift is reading this post :)  I recently ran out (?) of my favorite vanilla scented candle so I thought I'd check out zara home, since I love everything on their site.  No surprise, I found this black vanilla scented candle.  I have no idea what black vanilla is, but it sounds sexy and I want it.  I also just discovered Vita Fede's gold cuffs.  They look great stacked on top of each other and I'm always into gold accessories. Anyways........ Happy shopping!

xoxo
Kareena

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Nice picks, love those chanel espadrilles!!

    Enter my give-away to win a dress of your own choice!
    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena