Thursday, December 27, 2012

Runyon Canyon


[View from the trail.]



Hihi. Yesterday, I decided to go play outside since it was such a pretty day.  I dragged my boyfriend to Runyon Canyon.  I had done the trail once before with my girlfriends and almost died.  I thought this time might be different, but I was so very wrong.  It was still fun though.  After surviving the trail I thought we should celebrate by having chocolate souffles at Cafe Figaro.  The souffle was great!  Totally made my "work out" worth it ;)

xoxo
Kareena
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God! A chocolate souffle is standing on my screen! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The view from the trail is beautiful. Makes the exercise worth it :) xA

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena