Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I want. Wednesday: Panty raid

I want. Wednesday: Panty raid



Hihi! Since the holidays are around the corner I thought today's I want Wednesday should be a gift guide.  I love super girly panties and bras even though they aren't very practical.  I sort of have a collection of lace bras that don't really do much for my boobs, but I think its a good solution for those shirts that you know are going to show a lot of flesh and wearing your regular bra just won't cut it  Also, if you haven't checked out the sleep/lounge wear section at forever 21 you definitely should.  They have really frilly/girly/sexy/fun pajama sets and robes. And they are super cheap!

xoxo
Kareena
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Love the ideas you chose.

    If you get a sec, checkout my latest holiday post.

    XO
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bathrobe is super cute! And I love the girly pale pink lipstick paired with it!

    - Kaitlyn

    www.boardwalksandboulevards.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! I have the polka dot socks and they are amazing!

    The Purse Snatcher 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!
    We should follow eachother on GFC & Bloglovin'.
    Get back you me if you are in!

    >> milna89.blogspot.com <<

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena