Friday, December 7, 2012

Finally Friday

Finally Friday


                                      

Hihi! A few days ago I went on a hunt for some new jeans because the pair I was living in was feelin a little snug.  By snug I mean I couldn't breath in them.  I decided to try out the GAP for jeans.  Since I have a hard time finding a pair that fits me well I usually buy like one pair and usually spend over $100.  I wasn't feeling very hopeful walking into the store, but I wasn't trying to spend $100 on jeans in the midst of Christmas shopping so I thought I would give it a try. The girl that helped me out was super nice!  I had her running around like a crazy person, but I was able to get two pairs of jeans. Wooohoooo!  I've been wanting a pair of boyfriend jeans and Gap had a great pair for under $100 :)

Happy Friday!!
xoxo
Kareena

p.s check out the vintage Chanel hangbags at gilt.com.......sigh


Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. TEE. GEE. I. EFF.

    Even better when you find not one, but TWO pairs of jeans! Woo hoo!

    I'd say I wish I was wearing this outfit today - looks so comfy (and it includes a Marc by Marc Jacobs watch).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously have something in my closet to re-create this entire look! Even right down to that velvet camelia! So Chanel chic!

    Also- I’m hosting a décor-to-dress giveaway where 3 winners will WIN a fabulous frock of their choice just in time for the holidays! Hope you’ll stop by to enter the contest!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a comment of yours on cupcakes and cashmere and hit it because of the name. Love it. Was so surprised after the jump, your blog is really great. Fantastic style and wicked pictures. If this post is reminscent of LA style in winter, I love it. Keep up the good work.

    Laura x

    www.coffeetoastandlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words Laura!

      xoxo
      Kareena

      Delete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena