Monday, December 17, 2012

Fancy Pants

Fancy Pants


  
Hihi! I have been really into these crazy pants that are popping up everywhere.  I think these bright colors are festive even though they aren't red and green.  I love how J.Crew styles these pants with crazy colored shirts and accessories and overlapping patterns.  I am not as brave as the designers at J.Crew, so here are some watered down looks that are still fun, but a little more safe.

Happy Monday!

xoxo
Kareena


Follow on Bloglovin
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. I am loving bright pants too. My favorite trend right now, however, is the floral pants and the graphic print leggings.

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white and black tuxedo pants :) super cool trend!

    hope you come see my blog too hun xo

    catherinebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great selection of items. A realy mix of bright and festive, fun and classic all with great tailoring.

    Keep up the great blogging

    laura x
    www.coffeetoastandlondon.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena