Friday, December 14, 2012

Casual Friday

Casual Friday


  
Hihi! It was my baby bro's birthday this week and I told him I'd take him to Sugarfish to celebrate.  If you haven't been to Sugarfish you should drop everything and make arrangements for lunch/dinner.  I promise it will be the best sushi you will ever put in your mouth.  It's not one of those sushi restaurants with a dragon roll or hot monkey roll on the menu.  Anyways, you're welcome.

This is the outfit I was planning on wearing to dinner.  I have almost every item in this set minus the $1300 Helmut Lang faux leather pants (Oh, and the Givenchy bag :/ ).  If you want to spend $1300 on fake leather pants, you go gurl. Here is a cheaper alternative. Also, I realized the link to the tank doesn't work.  Its from Brandy Melville.

Seriously, TGIF.

xoxo
Kareena

P.s. Follow me!!
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. This is an amazing outfit - totally my style! I like the combination of faux-leather pants with something as casual as a check shirt - so effortlessly cool! And the Givenchy bag.... the dream!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena